Salmon Chasers provides all the tackle and equipment you’ll need to catch fish.
However, there are a few items that you’ll want to bring with you for your trip. Here’s what to bring on your charter:
Wisconson Great Lakes 2 day Fishing Licenses – You may purchase online at DNR Online Licensing Center or by calling 1-877-945-4236. They are also available at Wal-Mart and Fleet Farm in Manitowac, the Mobil station in Two Rivers or at Seagull Marina after it opens each morning. It is best to purchase your license at least the day before your trip to save time and allow for a early morning departure the day of your trip.
- Warm clothing
- Soft-soled shoes
- Sunglasses and sun screen lotion
- Cap or hat for sun protection
- Food and Beverage in cooler with ice – Beer and pop in cans preferred
- Take Dramamine ( non-drowsy ) according to directions if you are susceptible to sea sickness
- Digital Camera / Camera and film
- Rain gear
- Large cooler to take home fish